Sunday, December 26, 2010

A Photo is Worth a Thousand Words

December 25 – Photo – a present to yourself. Sift through all the photos of you from the past year. Choose one that best captures you; either who you are, or who you strive to be. Find the shot of you that is worth a thousand words. Share the image, who shot it, where, and what it best reveals about you.
The Snider Family, July 2010
Colin, Daren, Laura, Ann, Cameron and Christopher

They say a "picture is worth a thousand words." I truly believe this. Just take a look at the above two pictures. I love my family! I love each one of them beyond words. They are all that I am and want to be! Each person in my family helps me to be the best person I can be! And most of all my family teaches me things about myself that are sometimes very painful, yet are so needful to be corrected. (i.e. patience, happiness, enjoying the moment, laughter, temperance...)
Last July we were able to join in the Snider Family Reunion. Daren has three brothers and a sister. I adore each one of them and their spouses.--and their respectful families. I married into the very best family! I really did. Anyway, we decided to have a little family reunion in Salt Lake City, Utah over the 4th of July week-end. On the last day we took several group "family" pictures. One of the "new" nieces is a photographer. I asked her if she might just take a couple of pictures of our family. What you see above is just that! Our family at their best. Our family having fun together and enjoying each other. They are two photos that I will enjoy for a very long time. They are treasures. Thank you Debbie for sharing your talents with our family!
These pictures reveal the Snider Family and my love for each one of them. I love you all so much!

No comments: