Friday, December 24, 2010

Everything's Going To Be OK.

December 24. Everything’s OK. What was the best moment that could serve as proof that everything is going to be alright? And how will you incorporate that discovery into the year ahead?

Just today I had one of those "it's going to be OK" moments as I registered for my first two graduate classes. Yes, me, N. Ann Snider, a graduate student at UNK! I am off and running. I registered for the classes and also checked on my books for the classes. I did it! I can do this.

When the road to getting my Master's degree seems so overwhelming this year, I am going to remember this day. I am going to remind myself that I can do this. I am doing this because God gave me talents and he has a plan for me. He knows me the best. I just need to use what I have been given and not be afraid.

Get out of the way Ann! You have been standing in my way, way too long!

No comments: