Thursday, October 2, 2008

x3 on Thursdays!




1. What are your favorite colors? This is ever changing! I love yellow. I use to love sky blue and anything blue. I think I love green and ....BUT I REALLY LOVE YELLOW! --It says, "BUT I REALLY LOVE YELLOW!"
2. What is your favorite kind of clothing to wear? Why? What's your least favorite? I love to wear skirts or capris. I am not a jeans gal. I have a big fannie and jeans are not friendly to a big fannie! Someday...I have dreams of wearing jeans. I love crisp, clean and freshly ironed white shirts.--Talbots white shirts are the best! CLOTHING and I have always had a very fond and close relationship. Do the words "clothes horse" mean anything to you? I love clothes. --shoes as well.
3. Do you like to take showers or baths? Why/why not? OK. I use to take baths. Then I went on an LDS mission. One of my district leaders in the MTC told me that taking a bath was like soaking in your own body dirt! From that day on I have only taken showers. I think in the last 30 years I have only taken a hand-full of baths. I know that sounds so crazy but...I wish I had a big, wonderful, deep bath tub. I think I would use it! :)

1 comment:

Michal said...

fun to see those different bathrooms. are any of them yours?