Thursday, October 9, 2008

A Meme for Thursday!

This Meme from Sophie’s friend, Sandy. I have actually never met either of these ladies.
1. Do you like blue cheese? I have always loved blue cheese.

2. Have you been ever drunk? No! I am crazy enough without adding alcohol or drugs into any of it.

3. Do you own a gun? No, I do not.

4. What flavors of Kool-Aid are your favorites? Black Cherry

5. Do you get nervous before doctor appointment? Yes. Don’t like to get on the scale.
6. What do you think of hot dogs? I like them with mustard only. I then add toppings like sauerkraut, chili, cheese and onions. It’s a little hard on the body without a gallbladder but I love a good hot dog.

7. Favorite Christmas movie? The Nativity Story

8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? Water or milk.

9. Can you do push ups? Yes.

10. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? It used to be my wedding ring. I lost it about two years ago. I would have to say my pearls. I love to have an occasion to wear my pearls.

11. Favorite hobby? Crafting. Making things for other people.

12. Do you have A.D.D.? YES! Silly question.

13. What's your weight? That is just not a good question.

14. Middle name? Ann—so what’s my first name?

15. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment? How can people divorce each other? I am so glad that I don’t have to hem that choir dress. I wish my best friend lived closer.

16. Name 3 drinks you regularly drink? Water. Water. Milk.
17. Current worry? Will Daren and I have the means we need to retire? Meaning, I should have started saving earlier in my life.

18. Current hate right now? That I am not more forgiving. My body. I want to travel big time.
19. Favorite place to be? At home with my family

20. How did you bring in the New Year? We played games with the kids and had some fun soups and snacks.

21. Where would you like to go? To Disney World with the kids. Salt Lake. Italy, Greece and France again. I also want to be at LDS General Conference in April 2009.

22. Name three people who will complete this. Marilyn, Mary, Randa--maybe even Katie and Annie.
23. Do you own slippers? Yes. I never wear them.
24. What color shirt are you wearing right now? Purple. So unlike me.
25. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? I don’t think so. I would love to have 800 count sheets though.

26. Can you whistle? Yes, but it Daren a long time to teach me how to whistle. It’s just not one of my talents.

27. Favorite color? YELLOW! Greens, reds--lots of fun colors.

28. Would you be a pirate? No
29. What songs do you sing in the shower? Usually hymns because it sounds so good.
30. Favorite Girl's name? Laura and Katherine. I only had one girl so I only got to use the first one.

31. Favorite boy's name? Colin, Christopher, Cameron, and Daren.

32. What's in your pocket? My debit card and a Target receipt.

33. Last thing that made you laugh? A you-tube video I watched this morning.
34. Worst injury you've ever had as a child? I fell on my bike as I was coming home from swim practice one night! It was a brutal accident. We went on vacation to Hearst Castle the next day.
35. Do you love where you live? NO! I mean I love the city and the people I just wish I lived closer to family and friends and in the mountains and near the ocean! .
36. How many TVs do you have in the house? 2
37. Who is your loudest friend? Lisa George. She is great and fun.

38. How many dogs do you have? One. That is enough. Love that Gretchen girl.

39. Does someone have a crush on you? I hope my husband does!

40. What is your favorite book? Wila Cather books. These My Words. The Book of Mormon

41. What is your favorite candy? Three Musketeer Bar. Is there only one? I also love triple covered malt balls. AND of course German chocolate.

42. What song do you want played at your funeral? “I know that My Redeemer Lives” and anything my friend Carrie will play.

Now who will play?

1 comment:

Big Daddy and Hot Momma said...

It's so fun to read these about you!