Thursday, October 16, 2008

Thursday Threesome! "Dodge, Parry and Block"

Onesome: Dodge--? ...as in "Get outa'? Okay, so tomorrow is Friday: where would you go to "get out of Dodge" for a day (if you could, that is)? If I only had one day to get out of "Dodge" or as I refer to my neck of the woods, "the cornfields," I would want to go somewhere by the ocean and just sit and walk and sit and walk some more along the sand-eeeee beach and let the like cool ocean breeze calm my soul! I would take the biggest breathes ever as to savor every bit of the wonderful smell of sea, salt and sun! OK--can you tell I miss San Diego.


Twosome: Parry--? What's your best comeback? ...and yeah, "Oh, yeah?" doesn't count !

I'm learning that my best comeback is "NOTHING!" That's right just pure silence. That's a big step for me.
Threesome: Block-- Parties: do you have them? Apartment get-togethers count too.

I would have a party at my house everyday if I could. I love people around me all the time. I love a good party with fun, friends and of course great food. My friend, Jamie is a great party giver! She lives on the block behind me and is always having "block" parties for all occasions. I love it! We have a "Back to School" party, a Halloween potluck, a Christmas cookie exchange, an "End of Year" party and have just started a "Pool Party" at the local swimming pool after school has been in session for a week or two. So fun!

No comments: