Friday, April 11, 2008

Mother's Who Know

Sister Julie B. Beck
General Relief Society President of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints


Sometime ago Sister Beck spoke about mothers. She entitled her talk, Mother's Who Know." There were many, many women inside and outside of the LDS church who did not agree with the things she was saying. I personally loved it. My niece, Michal wrote about this talk in her blog. I was so impressed with her thoughts.
So today when someone sent me the above link I thought is was worth taking the time to share with my "blog" friends. ENJOY! Someone has taken the time and effort to put Sister Beck's talk to music and added some very wonderful photos of mothers and families.
PS--I really have great hopes of getting caught up on my blog this week-end. I just seem to run from thing to thing. AND we have snow AGAIN! URRRRRRRRRRRRGHHHHHHHHHHH!
HAPPY FRIDAY!

No comments: