Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Santa Pictures at the World Theatre-November 2005








A friend here in Kearney is writing a book about the history of the World Theatre. It's an old historical theatre that was endangered of being torn down. A group of citizens got together and now there are big plans to get the theatre back up and running. I loved taking our kids to the World the day after Thanksgiving and having their pictures taken on Santa's lap. These are a few of those pictures and I thought since I was saving them today for my friend's project, I would include them here on my blog. Cameron is almost two in this picture. He is not thrilled being on Santa's lap. Laura is five in these photos. She is asking Santa for her two front teeth. So funny! November 2005. Kearney, Nebraska.


No comments: