Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving! Happy Thanksgiving! Happy Thanksgiving! Happy Thanksgiving!

It's Thanksgiving Day! The turkey and ham have been eaten along with all the trimmings! Everyone is stuffed and we are contemplating are next move! I think it won't be anything too quick! It always seems so painful! Colin was the only one who seemed to stop before it got painful. He even took a mile walk! What a man! We had our friend Melody and the McGarry's over!
The meal turned out so perfect. The table looked so great. Christopher folded "restaurant" perfect napkins and my flower arrangement and candles turned out beautifully! Daren was in charge of the turkey, ham, mashed potatoes, homemade cranberry sauce and gravy. Colin did the stuffing. My mom brought a pie or two. The McGarry's brought rolls and two delishish pies. I was in charge of the rest! I tried my hand at homemade stuffing, raspberry-pretzel jello salad, Heather White's sweet potato pie casserole, green bean casserole and major relish trays and dip. I am sure I missed something, but it was all so good. We ate and had such a great time!
We talked about the world, our blessings and how to solve so many of life's mysteries
It was so fun!


So at the end of another great Thanksgiving day, Colin, Christopher, Laura, Cameron, Daren and I really feel so blessed by our Heavenly Father for his Son and for the blessings we have to be members of his true church on the earth today! Life is good. We have so much to be thankful for.

For all of those who have been a part of our lives this year, we say "thank you!" Thank you for all you do to strengthen us and our family.

No comments: