Friday, July 25, 2008

A Day Late and A Dollar Short!

Seems like life is just getting away from me! I started teaching again July1. Since that time I have not been able to get on top of anything. The house is being kept together by sweet Daren, who claims he is just doing the least he can to make it look good. My children are being very good sports about eating whatever they can find in the fridge (when I remember to go grocery shopping), and my LDS Primary calling is...well...let's just say I had the worst Sunday I've ever had since I got this calling a 14 months ago. Thank heaven's for great counselors!

On a more positive note~I would like to thank everyone who wished me a happy birthday and tried to make the day just a great one! None of my brothers or my mom called me, but hey who's counting.
Terrasoles Huntington Fisherman - Black (Women's) $54.95 View Details

My dearest friend sent me a new pair of shoes for my birthday. A great pair of shoes. The best pair of shoes ever. When we were in Europe she was wearing these "puppies" and she never, ever complained about all the walking we were doing. I just casually mentioned that I needed to get myself a pair of shoes like hers and next thing I know, I have my very own pair.--new, in fact!

No comments: