Friday, June 20, 2008

Five Things I Am Passionate About!

Another friend of mine is having some contests on her blog while she is away at Lake Powell for the week. The contest for the day was to write five things you are passionate about and it couldn't include family or the gospel of Jesus Christ because for those in her friendship circle, those would be a given.

So here is my post from her blog today:
Have a great week-end! :)

1. Traveling. I love to travel and see new places. I love the world. READ MY BLOG. My problem--not enough money and too little time.

2. Being with friends and family. I love a great party and I mostly love to host them and to feel like people love to be together. GAMES, GREAT FOOD, and lot's and lot's of LAUGHTER.

3. Being happy. I love to just be happy. I love doing things that make me dance inside. Don't you just love to be around those that just make you happy? I guess this is where doing nice things for others brings me such joy!:)

4. Teaching. I am passionate about my international students. If you read my blog for any length of time you will see what I mean. I love to stand in front of others and teach.

5. I am passionate about being in the water and in the sun. I love a perfect day shared with my kids at the pool. I love everything about it. I love the smell of chlorine and I can hardly wait for lazy days at the pool.

No comments: