Thursday, April 17, 2008

Off to the Temple!

The Winter Quarters Temple
Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints
Omaha, Nebraska
I'm off to the temple! This may seem strange to some, but for me it takes a bit of planning on my part to get my self, family and all the details organized and worked-out so I can travel 180 miles to Omaha for a chance to visit the temple!
I am excited. I was suppose to go with my new secretary in Primary but she had to change her plans at the last minute. Daren is going to do the after school routine for me and....so I am off without too much guilt!
I love being able to leave all my cares and worries at the door of this lovely building receive instructions from the Lord and worship for a few hours. It seems as if time stops and I have a chance to really focus on what is important to me and for the Snider family!
Have a great one!