Saturday, December 1, 2007

Ice Storm

I had the opportunity to go to a State of Nebraska Educational Conference for a grant that I help with. The conference was in Omaha and I took the chance to get away for two days. It was glorious. I loved staying in the Marriott and having KING bed all to myself with six pillows and a huge, thick down comforter. It was so nice getting up and going to bed when I wanted and having all the time in the world to do my hair and my make-up. I loved the 24/7 exercise room and the "bath and body" products. FUN! It's the simple things that make me so happy!

I woke-up this morning to an "ice-storm." It's put all of us indoors for the day. I really don't mind snow but "ICE," that is a whole different story.

I'm struggling to get the kids busy with some projects so I can work on a few "projects" of my own.

More tomorrow...

1 comment:

Amazed said...

Yikes! I don't think I've ever been in an ice storm? Sounds scary! Your Marriott trip sounds heavenly! Just what the Dr. orders sometimes!