Sunday, November 4, 2007

The "Hug" Girl in Real Life

Went on Sunday afternoon to the annual "Japanese Cultural" event at the Univeristy. It was so fun! I don't know who had more fun, me, or my family. We walked around to different booths where the Japanese students on campus shared with us their many talents. There was dancing, food, origami, music, Japanese character writing, and so much more.

If you remember yesterday's post, I talked about my sweet experience with my student Lin asking about "hugging." Well, this is the "hug girl" in real life. She is the one on the left in the pink sweatshirt. FUN! The girl on the right is another student, Jingbo--"Bo-Bo," also from China and then my daughter Laura and myself. I LOVE THIS PICTURE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow,those picture look like you guys had a lot of fun,well,yeah,i think so,i went to there.