Friday, December 19, 2008

A Christmas Gift for Each of My Blog Readers!

This came to me today on Facebook! I was so touched by the presentation Kenneth Cope would take the time to make, especially this time of year! I wanted to share it with everyone I could!

I hope you will enjoy it as much I did this morning and throughout this Christmas Season!

O Holy Night - Kenneth Cope & Liz Lemon Swindle
Source: www.youtube.com
Artwork of Liz Lemon Swindle depicting life of Jesus Christ set to Kenneth Cope's "O Holy Night"; produced by Kenneth Cope for Christmas 2008; artwork used by permission from Foundations Arts (foundationarts.com) and Christ Gallery (christgallery.com).

FROM KENNETH COPE
Dear Facebook friends, here it is. Like I promised, I've prepared this Christmas surprise for you. I got permission to use my friend Liz Lemon Swindle's amazing artwork to make you this video. I wish you could see it in high rez. (in YouTube, click on "watch it in high quality" underneath the screen for a little better picture.) :)I wanted to make something that was Jesus Christ focused, redemption focused, something full of hope. The world's just not handing out much hope these days, but Jesus seems to be overflowing with it. We are His family. He has bought us with His blood. May this little 4 minute music video be another reminder of our Lord's relentless love for you.Thanks for being my friends, and may you have a delicious-to-the-soul Christmas.Love, Kenneth—

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sma7YVkq4w

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for this!!! I have just sent the link to pretty much everyone--what a great way to start Christmas week!!!