Thursday, November 20, 2008

A Picture Blog About Me!

I love to travel! And travel and travel...Need I say more? My bags are always packed.


The ocean is a favorite! Any place there is water, sun and sand...I am a very happy girl!
Nebraska is where I live now! It's very different from what I grew up with but it's HOME!

Yes, POPCORN! Can't live many days without it! I love it in all it's forms! It makes me happy!

Disneyland! I grew up with many fond memories of Disneyland. Went there at least twice a year most years of my life. So fuN! Always fun!
CHOCOLATE! CHOCOLATE! CHOCOLATE! It really is a food group! Again just the best!

And...my age...I don't really have a thing about turning another year older. I just can't believe I have lived for 46 years!

4 comments:

Michal said...

cute idea. i may use it one of these days. i just have felt too busy lately for serious blogging or blog reading (as you could probably tell.)

Amazed said...

good job!

2pattyesque said...

This is cute, Ann! Not only are you ready to travel but you're always ready for a good time.

Unknown said...

Michal, I feel the same way. I love to blog but sometimes life is just crazy!

Amazed--MISS M! I can't wait to meet you face to face! It's going to be so fun!

And to my favorite mission companion! You are too kind. I think I need to let my hair down a little more often and not take life so seriosuly! But we had some good times and I hope I am carrying my love of the gospel and serving a mission over to my children. :!

Thanks for commenting!

Love ya!
Ann