Thursday, November 13, 2008

How Do You Spell RESPECT?! R-E-S-P-E-C-T!

I was just thinking back to when I first started blogging. It was August 2007 when I made my "entry" into the blogging world. Here we are 147 entries later.

I have to say that so far, I have had no regrets. I have had some wonderful experiences being able to record my daily adventures and those of my family. Blogging has been a safe and soft place for me to fall and land. For the past nine years I have had some of the most intense experiences of my life. I hope that I am a better person because of all that has happened in my life.

Blogging has allowed me to share my testimony of Jesus Christ with many of my family and friends. I have been so blessed by reading other's blogs as well. I have made some friends that have added so much to my life! THANK YOU! This blog has allowed me to post pictures of things I care about. I have been able to share my blog with people all over the world! I can't even begin to tell you where there are people right now in the world who read my blog. Too many countries to count. Many places I have never been and many places I will probably not see in my life time!

This blog has made me accountable for trying to record events. I know I have missed much, but it has been a place to come and share some of those experiences that I have felt were note-worthy. I hope my family appreciates it. I really miss them. I love reading my family's blogs and seeing how my cute nephews and nieces and grand-nieces and grand-nephews are growing and just doing the most amazing things. I love keeping up on the lives of mission companions and friends that Daren and I have made over the last 46 years.

3 comments:

Big Daddy and Hot Momma said...

Holy mighty girl, you said it much nicer than I would have...of course I am prone to swearing and overall not being very nice when butt-holes screw with my life.
You are awesome, to h#ll with everyone else!

Anonymous said...

Well said Sistafriend!! I love catching up on your life - keep going and I'm with big daddy and hot momma - You are awesome and to h*ll with everyone else!

chekhovforever said...

Absolutely. I am your friend, and I love your blog. Those who do not fall into this category need not read nor post.