Wednesday, August 1, 2007

It's great weather in Kearney, NE if you are a duck!

It's been raining for three days now! I am not complaining. It just means three less days of swimming and sun. I really love taking the kids to the pool and spending time with them in the water.

The summer is quickly coming to an end and I don't know what I have done with all the days. I taught three days a week, swam as much as I could the other three or more days a week, tried to keep on top of the housework and spent A LOT of time learning how to be the kind of Primary President the Lord would have me be. It's been an awesome three months, but also some of the toughest times as well. I am learning so much. The children in Primary are great. I feel blessed to be putting time into a calling that truly benefits Cameron and Laura. No time on primary stuff seems wasted. It's nice!

No comments: